Manfrotto, world leader in the photography, imaging equipment and accessories industry, presents the new Nitrotech Video Head - a revolutionary head that combines the most successful features of Manfrotto’s Video Heads range with the ground-breaking, unique-to-the-market Nitrogen piston mechanism that guarantees continuous counterbalance.
The New Fluid Video Head
- Breakthrough Nitrogen piston technology for precise, continuous counterbalance
- Variable pan & tilt fluidity for smooth and accurate shooting
- Easy link connector with anti-rotation to support off-camera accessories
- Side-lock sliding plate attachment
- Secure, 8 kg load capacity
- Flawlessly constructed professional video heads for superlative videography
- High-impact, ground breaking design, superior quality materials
The Nitrotech N8 Video Head securely supports a load up to 8 kg. The new head features a precise, continuous counterbalance system that effortlessly and safely holds and operates a wide array of video camera models – in a variety of sizes. The variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt allows smooth, judder-free movement. It also features a 3/8” Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that enables an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted.
This new video head also features a side-lock sliding plate mechanism that allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment. The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, rig or crane).
Manfrotto’s game-changing N8 Nitrotech Video Head makes a strong impression at first sight through its distinctive, impactful design, which emphasizes this core breakthrough technology. Check out more details on the Manfrotto Nitrotech page here!