Faster Kingston card targets 4K drones
Kingston Digital has released a new U3 microSD Flash Card to join its Gold Series which is ideal for 4K drones and action cameras. The official information says:
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, announced today the refresh of its microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3). Its performance and form factor make this microSD ideal for 4K recording devices such as GoPro® or drones.
The microSD UHS-I U3 offers incredible performance shooting 4K video up to 30 frames per second and capturing footage at 120 frames per second in 1080P HD. The card is rugged as it is waterproof, shock and vibration proof; and, with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, there’s enough space to capture all of life’s experiences.
Features and Specifications:
Kingston Gold microSD UHS-I U3 Features and Specifications:
- Incredible performance to capture all life’s experiences: shoot video at up to 30 frames per second in 4K and maximise the footage from your GoPro®, drone or Ultra HD camera. Capture footage at 120 frames per second in 1080P HD and slow down the action to enjoy every second of your latest adventure.
- Form factor: Designed for use with GoPro®, drones, and other 4K cameras that record to microSD.
- Rugged enough to go wherever life takes you: waterproof1, temperature proof2, shock/vibration proof3, X-ray proof4.
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, legendary reliability, free technical support.
- Capacities5: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance6: 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB-32GB), exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty: Lifetime