Teradek launches Bolt 4K Monitor Modules 1500 TX/RX
Posted on Sep 6, 2021 by Alex Fice
The longer-range devices complement the original short-range 750 monitor modules
Teradek has announced the arrival of the Bolt 4K Monitor Modules 1500 TX and 1500 RX, giving Bolt users more kit options and long-range camera control over the Bolt wireless link, which was not possible previously. The new monitor modules offer 1500 feet of line-of-sight range and support for 10-bit 4K and HDR.
The Bolt 4K Monitor Modules 1500 TX and 1500 RX can be paired with SmallHD Smart 7 Monitors and all products from the Bolt 4K series, allowing the system to transmit and receive zero-delay wireless video signal from 1080p up to 4Kp30.
Key features of the Bolt 4K Monitor Module TX 1500 include:
- An integrated hardware connector for SmallHD Smart 7 Monitors (Cine 7, Indie 7 and 702 Touch)
- Optional wireless camera control with a Smart 7 Monitor and SmallHD license
- Easy setup and signal management using the Bolt App (iOS and Android)
- Broadcast Mode to unlimited receivers
- Wireless camera control (available for ARRI cameras)
Key features of the Bolt 4K Monitor Module RX 1500 include:
- V-Mount or Gold Mount Battery Plate
- An integrated hardware connector for SmallHD Smart 7 Monitors
- Can receive metadata, timecode and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers
- Can be managed through the Bolt App (iOS and Android)
For more information, please visit the Teradek website.